RE: RE: Re: Tranny Fluid

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 22:34:27 EST

I thought that Dester had mentioned something about that service. I have
seen this service offered at Jiffy Lube where they cycle the fluid through
the tranny. I am not about to have those bozo's try that on my Dak. I
really want to try the Amsoil ATF but considering the whole system holds
about 12 quarts, I would have to do a lot of fluid changes at a rather high
cost.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422