Re: Re: Back from the dyno and..........

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 02:59:14 EST

>>The only one I know of putting out those numbers is a guy from VA
who goes as "4D THNDR", but his truck has been tuned by Power Surge
Performance and he payed biiiiiiiiiiig bucks to have that done!! And he
still only runs mid 13s in the 1/4! Those numbers aren't corrected either.
Prolly why his numbers don't correspond even in the same area as his track
times.... Sorry.........<<

actually, that is the guy. He lives out here near me and Tim... he runs 12's
...Chip n' filter

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"