Re: Re: Back from the dyno and..........

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 07:29:24 EST

Want me to send ya the 12.9 video? And he lives very close to me, as in the
same city... He is one of the nicest guys I know of...
He has a few runs in the 12s now... and its a chip and filter, he ran 13.2
added some ram air thing, now at 12.9
get yer info straight young man... you make us look bad...
just shoot me an e-mail if you would like his 12.9 run tho
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
296.8HP / 349.0TQ (SAE Corrected)

> LMAO, son, if you saw an L pull that and he told you all he ahd wa sa chip
> and filter toi your face, he LIED right to your face!! They are
> craaaaaaaaazy!! A chip and filter do NOT give you 60RWHP (or around 85
> crank HP). The only one I know of putting out those numbers is a guy from
VA