RE: Re: Back from the dyno and..........

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 21:50:51 EST

I'll consider anything :) I'm not brand loyal, but I am VERY partial to
Dodges... especially after working on just about every other make of vehicle
on the road. I have respect for all of these muscle cars/trucks from
WHOEVER makes them. Can't we all just get along!?!??!?!?????? :)

the world would be so much nicer if everyone would just sit down and have a
beer

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Would you consider a V-10 Blown Lightning with a more sleeker aggressive
-body?
-
-Steven St.Laurent
-Test Engineer