RE: Re: QUESTION on suspension lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Kevin-Anne Marie Vieth (kvieth@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 22:41:28 EST

I lifted my 93 2wd. I used the front coil spring
spacers from roughcountry.com and used shackles on the
rear. I dont really like the shackles but they were
cheap and did the job. I dont think they would be good
for off roading(which I dont do). The kit from JC
whitney is the spring spacers from rough country &
rear blocks(which wont work). I used the factory
height shocks with no problem.

Kevin