cool looking 4x4 tires

From: Mike Pratt (pilot366@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 01:01:23 EST

I need a little help from my fellow 4x4 Dakkers,
I'm planning on purchasing tires either Interco TSL Thornbirds, 33's ,or
,Mickey
Thompsons Baja belted hp's also 33's. Is anyone riding on either of these
tires
if yes please give me your comments, impressions, likes/dislikes,
etc......especially with regards to highway ride, noise, and street control.
Or any tire recommendation would be appreciated. Right now I'm leaning
towards
the Thornbirds cause I think they look really cool.
99 Dak CC 4X4 Sport