Back on the list

From: Colucci Dan (dcolucci@lphs.dupage.k12.il.us)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 08:52:25 EST

Hey guys!

My name is Dan Colucci and I am going to be a Dakota owner again this
Sunday. I was on the list with various Dakotas before ranging from a 94
Sport RC with many mods including a Vortech. I also had a 98 RT with major
mods that Chrysler bought back. Can you believe I got full value for all
the modifications including the Vortech. Cool huh. I then had a 2000 Sport
4.7 5 speed that my father currently has. I have just bought and will be
picking up a 94 Sport RC 5.2 5 speed in a few days. I have some major plans
for this one since it doesnt have to be a daily driver.

If I was to pull the engine out of that eventually, what do you think I
should ask for it? I am thinking about building a killer 5.9 and dropping
that in when I am ready. Wife has even agreed to even help me build the
thing. I would probably pull and sell the 5.2 complete intake to oil pan
but I am not sure what to charge. It currently has 66K on it and runs
strong.

Well, sorry for the long post I am just excited to be back and will keep
people updated on my progress.

Later,

Dan