att Ted O

From: Stephen Cecil (scecil@npc.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 14:45:14 EST

We know you like yours fine. You respond to every "Lightning's suck" post and
continue to drag it out. How about just ignoring them? This is a DAKOTA list,
after all, not a Lightning apologist list - at least last time I checked. You
said earlier that you are in your 50's (I believe), but you act like an insulted
16 year old everytime someone knocks the Lightning. Give it a rest, please.

Steve
00 CC Sport+ 4.7L Auto 3.55 LSD

> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:14:40 EST
> From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
> Is the dak arc covered by the factory warranty..Whats your point >? If
you don't like the L's, just leave them alone..I like mine fine..
            Ted O,, Black 00 "L"
              PSP filter kit, R9 superchip