Re: att Ted O

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 22:42:45 EST

I hate to get in on this, but Stephen is right. You do all of that and I am
as sick of it too. I think there is a Lightning list out there somewhere
with you name on it.

Goodbye Ted O. You have made my blocked senders list

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/