Re: Oil change/Fumoto valve

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 15:01:47 EST

Alek

F111N(w/Nipple): size 14mm - 1.25
or
F111( No Nipple): size 14mm - 1.25

The threads on the F106 are 14mm with a 1.50 pitch thread
The threads on the F111 are 14mm with a 1.25 pitch thread

If it started to go on and then stopped, I would assume the thread pitch is
the issue. The website listed the F106 for my van but I discovered it needs
the F111. I order them with the N added so it comes with a nipple that
accepts 3/8" id tubing.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9inch big mouth filter