Re: Re: 68mm 4.7l tb

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 15:13:06 EST

Dooooooooooooh !! Don't tell that to the 5.9L guys, They won't like to hear that! Next thing you know, the 4.7L will be rated at 245 hp (it should be anyway)
I call it, massaging the numbers. There's no way DC would advertise the 4.7L at anything more than 235 hp as long as the 5.9L is still in production.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
216.5 rwhp 292.8 rwtq