Re: 68mm 4.7l tb

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 15:23:38 EST

John, I just sent a 68mm TB to Hughes Engines for flowbench testing. I'll have some results in a week or so. Hughes flowbenched my 65mm last fall, and the info is on their web site. www.hughesengines.com
After they get my 68mm TB done, then we'll know where we stand. 3mm is a big difference, it does'nt sound like much!
Bruce may have already flowbenched a 65mm VS. a 68mm??

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5 spd