Re: Insurance and engine swaps

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 19:02:17 EST

Yup, they try to f*ck you on it. Your rates will actuallybe higher than that
of a Dakota that came factory with a V8 because it's considered a "radical
modification" and it can "affect safety features". They tried to give me
that horsesh*t when I told them I was gonna' lower my truck. As far as they
know, my truck is still stock. And as far as I'm concerned, they don't need
to know otherwise.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"