Re: Insurance and engine swaps

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 21:02:57 EST

Something I learned about insurance companies last year was that they WILL
deny any claim if they find out something is not as it should be. A V-8 swap
may get by without them catching on if it looks stock. But then again, it
might not! If you really are worried about being insured, you can get
specialty insurance from most companies to cover non-stock (specialty)
vehicles. Read you policy to be sure.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/