Re: Colored Hose kits

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 11:49:25 EST

Wow! One year?!?! Shoot, I better not tell that to the K&N that's been on my
truck for over three years. It's not showing any signs of degrading. Bernd
can attest to this as he cleaned it for me while I was over at his house
last year. BTW, when I made my dyno runs, I made the last pass with the
filter removed just to see if it was a bottle neck. Nope, the truck turned
out the same numbers without the filter as it did with it. In my eyes,
that's proof enough that the K&N is more than capible of providing enough
air.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit,
Intense Performace intake tube with 3 y.o. K&N filter