RE: truck can't start in cold HELP!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 12:24:29 EST

> Why doesn't my truck start when it's cold outside? It's getting spark,
> its cranking over, but its not igniting. I loosened a fuel line and
> there was no pressure in it. My guess is that the pump (new pump btw)
> doesn't like the cold and doesn't want to work. Is there some sort of
> tank 'heater' or something like that I can stick on? Please
> help. I paid $250 to have a shop 'fix' it and I prolly lost $300 in work
over the
> last 3 days.
>
> Thanks. . .Shawn

A couple of things you can try.. A can of Gas Antifreeze, you may have some
water in the bottom of the tank or in the line, and it's freezing.. You
could also have a bad fuel pump.. You sure that these guys replaced the
pump???

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES