Re: RE: truck can't start in cold HELP!!

From: Gecko Gilpin (vbgecko@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 16:17:50 EST

--- The Man From Utopia <tmfu@home.com> wrote:
> Shawn,
 Being from Minnesota and owning no garage my Dak is
constantly exposed to the below zero elements, and yes
I too came across the problem of my dak not starting.
It turns out my Dak wouldn't start because the fuel
line was frozen. To avoid this I always fill her up
full (or at least above half a tank) before I end my
day. This keeps my fuel line thawed and also pervents
condensation in my gas tank. All I have to worry about
now is plugging my block heater in every night.
Greg (on the bottom) too has a good suggestion, Gas
antifreeze is another alternative.
Emma
'94 Dak Sport
Jordan, MN