Re: Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 17:59:56 EST

I have a set of wet okole seat covers for my 97 dak xcab
4x4 and I really like them. They are black on grey and
have a white rams head on the top; they are the buckets.

Are they worth the price? I am not sure. They have tons
of padding and are pretty much indestructable. And they
repel water and other fluids very well. But they are
pricey.

You make the choice. I would do it again if given the
choice.

Cory