what to do after porting?

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 00:24:03 EST

I'm kind of in the process of porting and polishing the cylinder heads
from the '95 360 I have. Its loud and dirty work and that's why it's
taking so long, I can't get myself to do it.
I have the exhaust bowls left on one cylinder head yet to do. Stopped
because my ears were ringing, hands were black, and I had a welt the
size of a silver dollar on my leg from the stinkin' horny cartridge roll
that thought it'd say hello, but missed, thank god.

I'm going to be using the stock valves when it all gets done. Would you
all recommend having a valve job done? How much should it cost? Should I
go ahead and replace the valve seals, too? Anything else?

TIA,
Chris Hannon
95 Dodge Dakota V6 3.9 (soon to be 360ized!)
98 Honda Accord V6 3.0 (never to be ricerized!)