RE: RE: RE: rear sway bar??? - CA Trip

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:02:18 EST

Heheheh...trip to CA was good and very interesting on the way back. San Jose
Mercury Newspaper - Front Page Headlines: "RV Sales Up"

Turns out that Ca is so overpriced now, that people are resorting to driving an
RV and parking it in their employers lot for the week...then, they commute home
to their families. This is really sad for CA...but it's a sign that
those "Million Dollar Homes" will be loosing their values rather quickly now.
Even a Sr. VP was using his RV to commute to work and back...these are the
people who make 6-figure salaries....and they can't afford to live in CA
anymore?!?!?

On the rear swaybar...hehehehe...it is rather small Ron...(the sway bar). ;)

- Bernd