RE: RE: RE: rear sway bar??? - CA Trip

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:04:29 EST

You are so right. It's not as pronounced here in SoCal but I have friends
in the Bay Area that tell me some horror stories. The home value is
$300,000. The listing price is $380,000. The bid prices go to $450,000.
The house finally sells for $500,000. The problem: not enough houses.
Now...the downturn...let's see what happens.

In my neighborhood, a house doesn't stay on the market more than four days.

It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it! Ok, back to sway bars.
I've been considering Hotchkis but I don't want to sacrifice ride for
cornering....so it's a tough decision.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD