r&d performance (rant)

From: Brent (kb0spn@cjnetworks.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:43:10 EST

so i guess im gettin fucked by him.
i sent him a m.o. a few weeks ago for a set of wires and havent gotten a
goddamn thing.

john smith wrote:
        there's been some sketchy business practices from him in the
past.

does this include theft and mail fraud?
if this is the case, then ive got a question for john steiger, why hasnt
this person been banned from the list?
if there is a history of him doing stuff like this, he dosent belong
here.
it was only $40, and it wont break me, but for just a little bit more, i
could have ordered them from somewhere else and known that i would get
them.
its only the principle of the matter.
flat out deception and theft.
i thank the list for putting up with my little rant, and only wish to
make 2 more points:
        karma is a fuckin bitch
and, that i will be going out this afternoon to have a chat with a
friend of mine from the post office about mail fraud.

--
	Brent

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up, that's the best they feel all day. W.C. Fields