Re: RE: Re: V-6 MPG Tests 1 & 2

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 22:33:44 EST

Sean, good to get some feedback from you. I have a question for you, as you
stated that your mileage has gone from 16.5-19.5 after installing the
tonneau and switching to Mobil 1. Did you do those changes at the same
time? If you were able to identify which of those 3 mpg were attributed to
the Mobil 1 and which was the tonneau it would be great info!

Please conduct some tests on tire pressure. I did have one DML'r state that
he heard some info on the radio about tire pressure and that ever since he
runs his tires at 50+ psi! And, he states he has good tire wear and mileage
out of them...

Anyhow, that's why I stay on the DML. Certainly not to hear all the
complaining. Please stay in touch, if you have any suggestions I would be
happy to hear 'em.
Cal Hyer