Re:Tranny just died!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:51:14 EST

Seth, where you from? If you are near me, we can yank the trans, rebuild it
and put it back in your truck in about 3 days and it will cost you ~300 for
bands, clutches, bushings and a new Dayco converter? If the front pump is
bad, add another bill to it. So it we replace everything, you still aren't
looking at but $400. A little more for some brake cleaner to clean the
housing, and some trans jelly to lube if as we put it back together. Total,
not more than $430 including refilling the trans. If nothing else, let me
know if you want just the parts and I can get them for you and ship them to
you. I get a very good discount at a trans shop in my town. They told me
all those parts above should be more like $500 (bands, clutchs and bushings)
and the front pump should be $180. Let me know if I can help ya in anyway.

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado
69 Dodge Charger