Re: Dak's dying out....

From: Kevin Moore (glamisdakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 21:03:41 EST

Hey, sounds like what happened to me recently. I went
to start my 98 dak v8 and it would stall, would fire
up if I gave it gas but wouldn't idle. The dealer
replaced the AIS pump. Air intake switch I believe.
It set me back $300, but the truck runs. Also they
cleaned my injectors and changed the fuel filter.
Hope that helps

Kevin
98 318 4x4 l-slip, K&N, Magnaflow