Finally Quick D response....

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 18:47:19 EST

Tony finally Emailed me.
Mind oyu he had the money on Dec. 3, and This is the first time he has
responded to any of my calls, or Email.

Everyone needs to get over this fraud shit.........its getting old.
Call me in the morning if you want to talk......I am going to be packing
boxes
with intake kits. Yours will be one of them.............Everyone needs
realize that there are lots of people out there trying to get in touch
with
me.......and there is only one of me.
I have busted my ass to fill over 3000 orders, I have gone well beyond
what I
have had to do for these parts. MY prices have gone down, and
down........yet
my quality is the highest out there. Do you think my vendors have cut
my
prices......NOPE. I dropped the prices, then I started paying for the
shipping. So if its tooooo much to ask for my fellow truck buddies to
cut me
some slack because I started working a new shitty job that makes me work
some
crappy hours......well I dont know what to say. I started making these
parts
for myself, and then for a few buddies.

I am sorry that the people that ordered parts in this last batch had to
wait a
bit longer than usual. I picked up the pipes today, and I picked up
filters
on my way to work. I currently have about 7 intake orders pending. I
have
been waiting on this batch of pipes for a little over 3 weeks. That is
a bit
long......but they had some trade show.
I have been hearing from some people that there are a few people out
there
questioning my intentions, and my business ethics. Thats Personal since
have never considered this a business. But after this batch there are
going
to be some changes......
I dont think most of the new people realize what I have to go through in
order
to get them their parts.
For the TBs I am just the middle man. I try to keep up with the emails,
and
when orders come in, I place the order with Dan, and then he ships me
the TB,
and I package it all up with the other little goodies and ship them out
the
next day. Well, he hasnt shipped me anything lately, so I havent been
able to
ship them out. Catching hell all over for that.......but when I have
them in
my hand, they ship out immediately.
For the intakes......
Well, back in the day, I used to order batches of pipes, and by the time
they
were ready, I had taken in enough orders to pay for them. Well, not
anymore.
I end up paying for 50 pipes to fill a few orders, and then I have to
struggle
to survive until those pipes find homes. I make the
sacrifice........but I
would rather be able to keep my prices down, so I continue to order the
large
batches.

The other change I am going to make is with paypal orders. Its too hard
keep track of them because there isnt a hard copy. So from now on, I am
going
to ask that all paypal orderers send me the form page via snail mail.
That
way when I get their envelope, I will have to find their email, and
then put
the envelope in the file. Right now, I only recieve an email......and
when
you get 600 emails a day.......well,,,,,,,,,things back up.

Anyway......hope you dont think I ranting and raving......mainly just
thinking
out loud.
I have always tried to go beyond the norm to make everyone
happy.........but
this last batch of TB orders has really taken it out of me.

I am going to try to wake up in 3 hours to start packing boxes. I start
work
at 2pm and work til after midnight........so if you want to call
me......please try me around 10 or 11am pacific time.

oh yeah, Thats the other thing I need to put on the website. Almost
every day
someone will call me at 6am. I am going to put PACIFIC TIME in big red
letters. Last week I kept waking up on the couch in the living room,
and
couldnt figure out why. I think I was trying to get away from the
phone. Isnt
that sad.

Anyway,
hope to talk to you soon, 310-371-1141 or 428-1141
Tony

but about fraud......
I take that very seriously and personally. Have you ever seen me post
some
guys name all over the internet because he sent me a junkyard TB instead
of
the one off his truck. Or Some other guy that decided to move and and
not give
me any new info after I sent out his new modified TB. Or what about the
guy
that post dated his deposit check.......or what about the guy that kept
his
core fore 2mos while he decided to do every test under the sun on it.
Everyone thinks they are the ones taking all the risks and that I am the
one
that needs to prove something to them. Well I have already proven
myself to
my 3000 loyal customers/friends.
So I am really sorry that some people have had to wait a bit
longer.......but
everyone has to make some compromises. Everyone gets the highest
quality
parts I can afford to make and the lowest prices available anywhere. I
dont
think a little understanding is too much to ask.