RE: RE: Re: RE: Re: Oil Consumption

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 19:37:36 EST

Me personally....yes I would. If it's an external oil leak...I may let it
slide for a little while, but an internal oil leak is just asking for
long-term problems.

Why? Fouled Plugs, glazed cylinders and pistons, gunked up valve stems,
poor performance...all of those are a result of (not only) excessive oil
consumption.

- Bernd