Proud of Dodge

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 17:46:49 EST

    I am very Proud of Dodge at Daytona. I feel that if the accident had not
taken so many cars out of the race we would have seen Dodges up front in the
top 3 positions if not in first place. I also feel they would be 3 or 4 in
the top 10. They proved they have what it takes to reach the winners circle.
They will many more Dodges in NASCAR in the future. Announcers were impressed
with the power that Dodge displayed in the heat of things. How do you guys
feel about it??? Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>