Re: Proud of Dodge

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 18:35:55 EST

    I strongly agree. Sterlin and Ward were both running very strong (a fact
that DW expressed many times) and I think it would've ended in Dodges in 1st
and 2nd had it not been for B. Gordon. Casey also surprised me running up
near the top and even leading for a few (?) laps. As for Elliot, I don't
know if we would've seen him in the top ten if it wasn't for the accident. I
would've loved to see Kyle do better in honor of Adam, but the season is
early. It will be interesting to see how Dodge does on the shorter tracks.
    All in all it was a very enjoyable race and I am glad I had a chance to
see it through. I am very, very glad that M. Waltrip finally broke his 462
race winless streak with a grand victory today ... even at the expense of
Dodge. Has anyone heard how Earnhardt and Stewart made out?

Dak content: I finally finished painting my dash and will be posting pics in
a few days.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport