RE: RE: NASCAR RANT - was "I found this on Fox."

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 11:22:07 EST

It doesn't matter what the other rules are. As long as they allow you to
drive 180+ mph, bumper-to-bumper, you are at risk. You know those risks
before you jump in the driver's seat. All of these drivers know the
potential outcome before they start their engines. All of these drivers are
professionals. They've done this many times. If you think this was bad,
just think of all the fools on the highways today driving 70-80 mph and they
haven't a clue; with their cell phone in one hand, a sandwich in the other,
etc. etc. I think we are more at risk than they are.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD