Re: Car Audio Recomendations

From: ARubstello@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 12:32:08 EST

Jason,
I live in Vancouver Washington and all I know is that you should not go to
the Jantzen Beach Car Toys, I hate those guys. If you are installing it
yourself Best Buy occasionally has great deals, but the customers service
sucks, "low prices equals low I.Q.s." I got my stereo from Car Stereo City
at Mall 205, and have been pretty happy with them, they also have big sales
all the time, and I think their biggest tent sale is coming up soon, not sure
though.
The difference between mixed componets and from the same brand is so very
small that it is not worth caring about. Hope this helps.

Goals are deceptive, an unaimed arrow never misses.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl