Re: Fog lights on with high beams--ME KNOW HOW!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 21:19:11 EST

I have done this on my '98. I found a website from a guy with a
Durango that seems to be an electrical whiz, and detailed the
procedure, with photos and everything:
http://n3tel.webjump.com
Scroll down and click on "The fog light mod I came up with.
(39K)" I followed his directions step by step and it works
great with no problems whatsoever. I was skeptical originally
because I couldn't believe it could be so simple, but it was.

Note the owner of this page, Mark, says that he has kits to make
your low beams stay on while your high beams are on, but that he
is too busy to make any more kits. The description of the mod
on his page doesn't seem to go into enough detail to duplicate
it on your own. I'm interested in pursuing this mod, but don't
have the wiring diagrams to figure it out. Anyone else done
this?

=====
Later,
JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Check my profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/BpQ4bPQ1PBzCI
Check my pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
(real webpage coming soon)