Re: Re: Dakota For Sale By An Idiot..CHECK IT OUT!

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 09:34:53 EST

Give me a freakin' break! So what, the guy thinks he has a 318 and he doesn't.
Fraud can only be proven if you also prove intent, and although the guy is not too
bright, I don't think he is intentionally trying to mislead anyone.
Just leave the guy alone. If someone buys the thing and it has a 4.7 and they
believe it is a 318, then they are just as dumb as he is.

But the point still remains........who really cares ?

Jack 3