Re: DML:(ATT: John) Fog lights on with high beams

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 12:58:57 EST

Can we specify what years this works on? I KNOW it won't work on 2001. The
switches now are nothing but an input for the CTM. If you jumper any wires
(like fog lights on without running lights) you'll throw a MIL, with the
central timer thinking that your switch is broken.

So what years does this jumper work on?

Crit