Re: DML:(ATT: John) Fog lights on with high beams

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:25:44 EST

I can draw you a schematic that uses two relays and two new switches that
will turn on you fogs when ever you want, it will also bring in the low beam
then you have it on high and/or bring in the high beam when you have it on
low. It will provide isolation so no feedback will screw up you CTM or what
ever else runs the lights on your truck.

Email me off line and I'll hook you up.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9 inch big mouth filter