Re: Business Ethics

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 18:48:29 EST

>>So, Tony, Bruce, and whoever else that's doing business and listening. If
you promise something, either deliver or let someone know why you can't
deliver. That's certainly not too much to ask<<

You raise a good point Ron, but there are also those peeps (you're not one
of them) who are told when they order the product "you'll get it in about 10
days" and on day 11 they are posting to the list about how terrible the
service is and complaining. I think everyone just has to remember that when
you order something, it depends on numerous people to get that product from
the assembly line to your front door and ANYTHING could happen. Hell, Tim
Berry had his blower end up on someone elses doorstep, but I really don't
remember him posting to the list complaining about PowerSlime's terrible
customer service.
Now, I agree that 2 months is a little wack to wait for an intake. I guess
all I'm sayin' is that there are people who are just as bad on the other end
of the spectrum, and they are oretty annoying too =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"