A518 MOPAR PERFORMANCE QUESTION....second try....

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 07:48:20 EST

Ron,

It would be if I was installing it in an R/T truck but I would like to put
it in my 91 Dakota.... Currently the truck has a A500 and it's old so
instead of fooling with it I want to purchase the Mopar performace unit.
Here's the poop on it from the catalog.... built of th A-727 is designed for
heavy duty applications fit's small block engines comes with wiring and
schematic.... My main concern was how much of a drop in is it?... What's
the wiring for etc... Here's the PN in case you might need it someday
P5249166..... Anyway if some one can help me out that would be great.....

Tim

(Rons reply)

Isn't that the 46RE?

Ron