Re: UPDATE - Timing Chain - and Crank Bolt

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 16:51:42 EST

This is one of the reasons I plan on doing a little write-up on the timing
chain installation. It's not easy finding a 32mm socket, unless you want to
pay an arm and a leg for one...I got lucky and found one I could loan from
AutoZone. I never thought it may actually be an 1-1/4"....heck I could have
borrowed that from a number of people and saved a lot of time. Guess it's
partly my fault too...I never did the math. No big deal.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/