RE: MSD wires> was Re: RE: SPARK PLUGS

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:42:35 EST

Scott, I've got a spare coil wire that'll reach. I can bring to VMP or mail
it to you...

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I just picked up 2 sets of msd 8.5mm wires. 1 for my 95 and 1 set for the
-shelby. when I went to put them on the 95 they didn't seem to fit to well
-on the distributor cap. it's kinda sloppy, I think they should
-have a tight
-fit. I checked them against my old cap and it was the same way? any
-suggestions. Also, what are you folks doing for a coil wire. The msd wire
-isn't near long enough, again suggestions?
-
-TIA
-
-Scott Miller