MSD wires> was Re: RE: SPARK PLUGS

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 18:59:07 EST

I just picked up 2 sets of msd 8.5mm wires. 1 for my 95 and 1 set for the
shelby. when I went to put them on the 95 they didn't seem to fit to well
on the distributor cap. it's kinda sloppy, I think they should have a tight
fit. I checked them against my old cap and it was the same way? any
suggestions. Also, what are you folks doing for a coil wire. The msd wire
isn't near long enough, again suggestions?

TIA

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto