Re: Car Audio Recomendations

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 21:19:23 EST

In a message dated 2/19/01 6:46:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
truckindak@hotmail.com writes:

> and
> be sure you have a good ground.

Someone told me that just ahving it on the bolt that held my seat in was a
good enough ground, DAMN they were wrong as hell, I ran a second 8 Ga ground
and WOW it made a HUGE difference at LOUD volumes... (I ahve a 4 Ga power
cabel to my distribution block (about 2 feet away from amp) I had plans of a
dual amp system, but I got a 5 channel instead) Oh well hope this helped...

Greg