Flex-a-lite fan question

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 16:15:33 EST

I've been looking back through the archives at electric fan posts. There was
one back in July '99 where Dennis Crawley emailed Flex-a-lite looking for
advice on a fan for Dak use. They replied that the 210 dual fan would be a
better choice than the Black Magic 150. Does anyone, Dennis, know why this
is? The 210 is rated at 2600 cfm while the 150 is rated at 2800 cfm. I would
think the easier to install 150 with a higher flow rate would be a better
choice.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit.