license plates!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 16:17:07 EST

I just spent $153.50 for two little green stickers
that have '02 on them. One goes on my '94 Dak and the
other on the '92 Premier. Does anyone else pay such
high prices (normal in Indiana) for their plates? The
sticker for my Dak was $116.75! Oh, Cal, I decided to
renew the Indiana Enviroment license plate. I've got
to look thru Dad's barn yet for the Indy 500 Indiana
plate. As soon as I do that, I will send you the
plates that I promised you. I also have a old
Enviroment plate at Dad's. I know where that one's at.