Re: Flex-a-lite fan question

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 17:02:32 EST

I've not had any problems with the Black Magic 150 on my '99 5.2L 4x4 since
installing it last September. It used to run all the time once the truck was up
to temp, but that was because the fan was set to kick on at 180 and the
thermostat was still stock at 195. I have since swapped to a 180 and the fan
isn't on full-time anymore. The real test will be this summer, though. So far
I haven't seen much hot weather, since I live in upstate NY.