Re: license plates!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 17:04:30 EST

2-year registration in NY for my truck was $70, plus new plates this year (happens very
rarely, only on a plate design change or new car/registration) for $5. I know the
California guys pay through the nose.

What really, really sucks is my father pays about half that for his Durango because it's
classified as a Suburban (same as a regular car), not a commercial vehicle.