Re: Subwoofers for my Dak

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:15:49 EST

Check out crutchfield's Kenwood excelon db+. It comes with a box and fit's
at a loss of about 1-2 inches seat travel. I'm 5' 10" and it's no prob. If
it were a prob I'd put the amp behind driver seat and put box behind
passenger. I'm pushing it with 200watts and it shakes all the mirrors.
Patrick Delgado