Re: license plates!

From: MYDYT@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:26:08 EST

In a message dated 2/22/01 2:34:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dakotaviper@yahoo.com writes:

<< I just spent $153.50 for two little green stickers
 that have '02 on them. One goes on my '94 Dak and the
 other on the '92 Premier. Does anyone else pay such
 high prices (normal in Indiana) for their plates? The
 sticker for my Dak was $116.75! Oh, Cal, I decided to
 renew the Indiana Enviroment license plate. I've got
 to look thru Dad's barn yet for the Indy 500 Indiana
 plate. As soon as I do that, I will send you the
 plates that I promised you. I also have a old
 Enviroment plate at Dad's. I know where that one's at. >>

Consider yourself lucky you don't live in California. Last year I paid $340
for my registration. My renewal is coming in May and I'm sure it hasn't come
down any. Just another reason to move to Oregon.

Trever
http://treverzdakota.com