Re: license plates!

From: Tom Lorek (tlorek@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 10:15:28 EST

On our '00 Durango and '99 Concorde, the total was almost $600, also
in Indiana.

BTW, in case you didn't know or look, the Environment plate added $35
per vehicle to your total.

Have you looked into getting personalized plates? YIKES!!!! In
Illinois, it was so simple. Here, you have to go to your license
branch, request and then pay for the plates. When they come in (only
once a year, in the 1st quarter, I believe), you have to go to the
license branch again to pick them up. You have to go through this
EVERY YEAR, as personalized plates do not automatically renew. Anyone
who has ever endurerd an Indiana license brance experience knows that
it just isn't worth it.

Tom Lorek
Carmel, IN
'00 Durango SLT+