Re: Re: Subwoofers for my Dak

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 01:50:37 EST

Have you been satisfied with your Infinity perfect sub? I am very strongly
considering putting a perfect 12" in my truck, along with an Infinity
amp.I'm just trying to get some real-world feedback on these subs, as the
only people I can talk to about them are the ones trying to sell them to
me.Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html