Re: Car Audio, decision made

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 02:31:20 EST

Amps? near the back seat? Do you have the infinity sound system or
something?

If you do. I'd unhook that harness that goes to that amp, maybe even remove
the amp.... If you had the wiring specs, the install would be CLEAN. you
could just splice into those wires, get ur remote, and your "RCA" inputs
from that. You wouldn't have to run that all thru your truck.

But you probably don't (and I don't know either) so just disconnect the amp,
get new RCAs going to your new amp, and run new lines to the speakers.
That's what I'd do...
-Chuong

PS. if you don't have the amp, just install it and go.

How about the amp in the Dakota. Is it in the back near one of those rear
speakers? Will I have to bypass it?

Jason